New Mexico State Bird by Ken Haag
The comical roadrunner prefers running to flying and has been clocked at speeds of 15 miles per
hour. They are approximately 22 inches in length and their diet consists of insects, lizards,
centipedes, mice and snakes.
- Greater Roadrunner by John Johanekrt
- Photo James Tallon
- The Road Runner - clown of the desert. Photo Terry Anderson
- Photo Mike Sweedo
- Photo E. Van Buren
- The Road Runner - clown of the West. Petley Studios. Photo: Ken Frye.
- The Road Runner - clown of the West. Astrocard. Photo: Ed Kumler.
- Desert Road Runner. FS-1201. Photo: Ferris H. Scott.
- Desert Road Runner. AS-101. Photo: George Service.
- The Desert Road Runner. B6997. Photo E. Van Buren
- Beep in the heart of Texas. T-113. Photo Courtesy Texas Stae Highway Dept.
- Greater Roadrunner. North American Wildlife. 127x180 mm.